Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Is there a bring your puppy to work day?


While "relaxing" one evening with Lauren's retired service dog (a black lab) at my feet, I received an email saying:

"There was a bit of an issue today at class.

Lauren arrived with her service dog and unfortunately my child is severely allergic and can't be anywhere near a dog. So while they were trying to figure it out, Lauren and her caregiver left." 

Lauren's caregiver didn't report that they had to leave the class (which cost $25.00). The dog (an 8 week old puppy) belonged to the caregiver. We were unaware that she had been bringing her puppy to Lauren's activities. 

I questioned the caregiver about the incident and shared concerns.
So....she quit.

I ask, is it okay to bring your puppy to work?

Keeping it real!

Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment